Macroeconomics was founded in 2007 by Stephen Anthony in recognition of the scarcity of truly independent economic analysis and quantitative modelling services for investors and governments in Australia. Our specialities are working to find the interactions between financial markets and the real economy and analysing non-traditional problems and risks.
Our advisory board of Senior and Research Fellows ensures the highest-quality, independent policy outcomes for our clients.
- Macroeconomic outlook briefings and valuation metrics for multi-asset portfolios managers and high wealth individuals
- High end modelling for complex financial and economic problems including those associated with fast changing emissions and environmental settings
- Quantitative policy analysis, report writing and advocacy advice
- Impact analysis of alternative fiscal and budgetary policies for government, and
- High standards of ethics, intellectual rigour, integrity, quality, and independence.
Just a few of the notable achievements from the past work of our consulting team includes:
- Policy options for fixing affordable housing in NSW
- A report on the current and future benefits of the default superannuation system to the Australian economy
- A report modelling the economic impacts of the Future Submarine project for the Defence Materiel Organisation
- Developing a roadmap for fiscal sustainability of the Australian Government for the Minerals Council of Australia, and
- Economic impact analysis of ACT’s taxation reform to transition from transaction taxes.
Contact us today to learn more about how Macroeconomics can help you.